We present a pair of knitted booties for babies. Easy task even for beginners. We need 50 grams wool two colors. The colors remain your choice and a pair of knitting needles no. 3.
1. Cast on needle 28 stitches green wool . Knit 52 rows front (booties size varies depending on the number of rows knitted). Close 8 stitches.
2. Number of stitches remaining is 20. Continue to knit with yellow wool one row front and one back. Repeat the procedure 2 times.
3. With green wool knitt 4 front rows.
4. Repeat 7 times step 2 and 3.
5. Close the 20 stitches.
6. The edges is knitted as shown in the picture below.
7. Outsole: A needle with thread through the stitches that form the green stripe.The yarn is tightened in such a way that the t-shirt with green wool to form a flower to the Center, then sew the sole to the end, applying the knitted stitch.
8. The same is done and on the front flower. Bentitei green edges bend outward as shown in picture.